Thursday, 25 April 2013

A tick and an update

Okay so it appears that I am talking to myself but then it won't be the first time so hey ho. So I'll give myself a pat on the back for ticking something else off my list.
I started a regular savings account. How very grown up of me.
To update my progress on some of the others, the change in a bottle that I said had started hit a snag when I realised that the top of the bottle was too small to get any money through. Oh well there's a bottle of Bombay Sapphire that only has one more slug in and I think that will work. I've also done a bit more de-cluttering. That is going to be an on-going thing because honestly it is such a massive job so like eating an elephant, I'm doing it a bit at a time. I also started my diary. Well to be honest I started it on my birthday. I'm not writing in it every day because there's not always something to say but I am updating it regularly.
That's it for now I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your interest.